To give away: Chilli plants

Items of local interest for those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast, plus those lost souls on the NSW North Coast.

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

To give away: Chilli plants

Postby bwhinnen on Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:05 pm

Hi All,

Not photographic related but it is definately region related. Mods if this needs moving please do so.

My wife is growing chillis from seeds and currently has an over abundance of seedlings (up to 6 - 8 weeks old). There are a mixture of chilli type including thai red, chilli putty and a medium sized yellow that I do not know the name.

If you are interested please let me know.

Cheers
Brett
bwhinnen

Postby Matt. K on Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:51 am

I love growing chillie plants and have them popping up all over the place. I am still using the chillie sauce I made last year. I can understand your wifes passion......for growing chillies, I mean. :D :D :D
Regards

Matt. K
Matt. K
Former Outstanding Member Of The Year and KM

Postby bwhinnen on Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:41 pm

She loves growing them, but hates eating them. That is what I am for. I love chillis, the heat doesn't worry me it's the flavour!

She currently has 4 strains of habeneros germinating, black, white, red and yellow ;)
bwhinnen

Postby moggy on Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:51 pm

bwhinnen wrote:She currently has 4 strains of habeneros germinating, black, white, red and yellow ;)

Now that's a chilli! 3-400,000 on the scoville scale! :lol:

8)
Bob.

I used to be indecisive..but now I'm not so sure.

Nikon D300 + Glass + Stuff
moggy

Return to Brisbane/Gold Coast/SSC and NSW North Coast