Wollongong meeting Saturday 15th

Let's generate some ideas for places to meet and things to shoot.

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Wollongong meeting Saturday 15th

Postby veryhuge on Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:01 pm

If anyone wants to visit, there are 5-6 people with digital SLRs meeting for a day of photo shooting. We are starting at the Larger of the 2 wollongong lighthouses at 0510 in the morning on the 15th Jan 2005 (to get the pre sunrise soft light)

Most of the people in the group are technically proficient (ie understand camera settings etc) but artisticly lacking. We are working to resolve this. If anyone wants to turn up, we have many lenses to borrow on the understanding that anything broken is replaced. there will be many tens of thousands of dollars worth of stuff between us all so we can all have a go with lenses we don't own.

If anyone wants to go, let me know via email (or post here) and ill include you on the list. If you like, you can simply turn up and mention this forum.

Thanks for your time.
Kevin
Nikon D70
2xSB800,12-24/4,10.5/2.8 Fisheye,18-70/3.5-4,70-200/2.8 VR,24-120/3.5-4 VR,85/1.8,50/1.4,105/2.8 Micro,TC14,TC20
veryhuge

Re: Wollongong meeting Saturday 15th

Postby gstark on Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:18 pm

Kevin,

veryhuge wrote:If anyone wants to go, let me know via email (or post here) and ill include you on the list. If you like, you can simply turn up and mention this forum.

They'll probably have D70Users.com camera straps , wrist grips, and polo shirts.

Welcome to the forums, and thank you for letting our members know about this event.
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Postby Werewolf on Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:05 pm

Welcome Kev! Nice bit of gear you have there.

Yay! More Wollongong people to play with! I'm not alone!

As I said in my PM, I can't make Saturday's meet.............you lot are keen getting up THAT early, but I'll try and get the next one!

Steve
Wollongong Wolves, Manchester City, Newcastle Utd. D70 Freak!
Werewolf

Return to Shooting and meeting ideas