For the Melbourne dudes

Let's generate some ideas for places to meet and things to shoot.

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

For the Melbourne dudes

Postby mudder on Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:47 pm

Anyone thought of checking out the "Red Bull" Billy cart Grand Prix in Melbourne next week-end? Next Sunday in Lansdowne St for anyone that's interested...

Might be fun...
mudder

Postby Greg B on Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:50 pm

Is next weekend the next weekend, or the next weekend after the weekend that is tomorrow and the next day?

A billy cart grand prix sounds like an excellent photo opportunity, might have a look.
Greg - - - - D200 etc

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
- Arthur Schopenhauer
Greg B

Good point!

Postby mudder on Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:21 pm

Greg B wrote:Is next weekend the next weekend, or the next weekend after the weekend that is tomorrow and the next day?

A billy cart grand prix sounds like an excellent photo opportunity, might have a look.

Good point...

I'm on leave at the moment (after five weeks I have to back to work next Wednesday, unless tattslotto intervenes between now and then... sigh...) and I'm glad to say I've lost track of what day's what... Ahhh, I could get used to this... Good point about which week-end, I think it's Sunday the 28th...

Might be fun... bring back a lot of memories...

Cheers,
Mudder
mudder

Return to Shooting and meeting ideas