Cheers everyone

For the Westies. So to speak.

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Cheers everyone

Postby jammy2 on Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:31 pm

Cheers all,
names Ken, a sandgroper from Western Australia. Old-time film user (Nikon and Pentax) and recent convert to DSLR with a Nikon D50 which I perused for 4 month (sold recently in anticipation of purchasing a new D80.) Glad to be joining and hopefully contributing to this active and diverse DSLR users group :)
jammy2

Postby Yi-P on Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:41 pm

Welcome to the forums, take your time to browse around, dont forget to just raise your hand... ok,, make a click... if you have any question in your mind, we're all happy to answer all sort of questions :)
Yi-P

Postby Oscar on Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:49 pm

Welcome to the forum Ken. Hope you enjoy your visits as much as I do.
Hope you get your camera soon - can't take too many pics without one. Cheers, Mick :) :) :)
Oscar

Postby gstark on Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:05 pm

Hi Ken,

Welcome. Make yourself at home. Ask questions, Post images. Say stuff. :)
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Postby Geoff on Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:26 pm

Hi Ken,
Welcome matey! U won't find a better group of like minded people that are willing to share their knowledge on the internet! WE look forward to some image posts etc from you in the near future!
Geoff
Special Moments Photography
Nikon D700, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 70-200 2.8VR, SB800 & some simple studio stuff.
Geoff

Postby Raskill on Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:37 pm

Gee, I didn't know they had the internet in WA, them folks sure getting clever now....

Welcome aboard. Look forward to seeing some D80 images, this sure is a diverse group..... I'm the normal one, the other folks, well, all I can say is don't believe anything they say, specially them Canon users....

:roll: :lol:
2x D700, 2x D2h, lenses, speedlights, studio, pelican cases, tripods, monopods, patridges, pear trees etc etc

http://www.awbphotos.com.au
Raskill

Postby obzelite on Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:10 am

Raskill wrote:Gee, I didn't know they had the internet in WA, them folks sure getting clever now....

:

hey, dont go getting clever there, your fogetting what state keeps this island afloat, and your pollies driving flash cars.
Simon
www.colberne.com.au
I purchased a Teddy Bear this morning for the sum of $10. I named him Mohammed. This afternoon I sold him on E-Bay for $30. My question is, "Have I made a prophet?"
obzelite

Postby gstark on Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:09 am

obzelite wrote:
Raskill wrote:Gee, I didn't know they had the internet in WA, them folks sure getting clever now....

:

hey, dont go getting clever there, your fogetting what state keeps this island afloat, and your pollies driving flash cars.

'Scuse me while I tilt the country a few degrees so that we in the east can get some of your water!

:)
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Return to Adelaide and Perth