Lowepro Inverse 200AW

Had a play with something interesting? Got something that we all covet? Found a real lemon? Write a few lines about it, and share your experiences.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Lowepro Inverse 200AW

Postby aim54x on Fri May 01, 2009 1:02 pm

I have been looking for the right bag and saw this as something that I thought was viable so I purchased this interesting bag. Often described as having a 'tardis-like interior' i was very interested to see if this oversized beltpack would fit my needs. I ordered mine from digitalimagingonline.com.au and after a bit of delayed delivery was very happy to receive my new toy a few weeks back.

The plan was to fit:
-D300+MB-D10+24-70 f/2.8
-SB-800 or SB-600
-180mm Macro or 70-200VR or 70-300 kit lens

Sadly I discovered that there is no way that I would ever be able to shoehorn in the big 70-200 even before receiving the bag. When I did get this bag I was very dissappointed to discover that it really stretched to zip up with my D300+MB-D10+24-70 combination.

However, this bag is VERY comfy and will fit most of the gear listed. What I have been able to fit:
-Nikon D300 + 24-70 f/2.8 (tight) or D300+17-50 f/2.8 (Tamron)
-Sigma 180mm Macro
-SB-800

Although it does not fit everything that I wanted to fit in it, I am very impressed with what it does fit and how comfortable and accessible it makes my gear. There is always the possibility of attaching a sliplock case for extra gear.

Just thought I would share.
Cameron
Nikon F/Nikon 1 | Hasselblad V/XPAN| Leica M/LTM |Sony α/FE/E/Maxxum/M42
Wishlist Nikkor 24/85 f/1.4| Fuji Natura Black
Scout-Images | Flickr | 365Project
aim54x

Re: Lowepro Inverse 200AW

Postby Glen on Fri May 01, 2009 2:44 pm

Thanks Cameron, nothing like first hand experience
http://wolfeyes.com.au Tactical Torches - Tactical Flashlights Police torch rechargeable torch military torch police military HID surefire flashlight LED torch tactical torch rechargeable wolf eyes flashlight surefire torch wolf eyes tactical torchpolice torch
Thank You
Glen

Return to Equipment Reviews