Re: La Perouse on a Saturday Night

Items of local interest for those in Sydney

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Postby Sandy Feet on Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:29 pm

Being a bus driver in the Eastern Suburbs I just thought i sould warn of the on going problems with La Perouse on a weekend inparticular after dark.

There is a large problem with youths in the area after dark and it is notorious for violence and break in of cars.

It is getting to the point where the bus services are possibly going to be discontinued after dark

Just a warning
Cheers
Rod
Sandy Feet

Postby birddog114 on Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:41 pm

Sandy Feet wrote:Being a bus driver in the Eastern Suburbs I just thought i sould warn of the on going problems with La Perouse on a weekend inparticular after dark.

There is a large problem with youths in the area after dark and it is notorious for violence and break in of cars.

It is getting to the point where the bus services are possibly going to be discontinued after dark

Just a warning
Cheers
Rod

Thanks for your updated info.
That why we didn't post where and when the meet will be on that Saturday or we may change the location after our research into these issues.
Birddog114
VNAF, My Beloved Country and Airspace
birddog114

Postby huynhie on Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:41 am

I am in agreement with Rod here.
huynhie

Postby Onyx on Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:03 am

Riiiight, like the 'bra boys will give up cruising around with doof doof on to come online and read these forums and determine how they'll plan their attack on us. :roll:

So is the meet going ahead or will it be reconsidered due to this? Since there's no publicly available avenues of discussion, this thread is about it as far as further information being available.
Onyx

Postby gstark on Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:05 am

Onyx wrote:Riiiight, like the 'bra boys will give up cruising around with doof doof on to come online and read these forums and determine how they'll plan their attack on us. :roll:

So is the meet going ahead or will it be reconsidered due to this? Since there's no publicly available avenues of discussion, this thread is about it as far as further information being available.

The meet will be going ahead.

We have a date, and a proposed location in mind.

If there are issues with that, all interested parties will be informed in an appropirate manner, and in due course.

I fail to see where there's a problem
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Return to Sydney