Looking for a wedding photog for March 7th 2009 in sydney

Items of local interest for those in Sydney

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Looking for a wedding photog for March 7th 2009 in sydney

Postby phoenix on Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:30 pm

Hi guys,

I've run into a bit of trouble this week. I've actually double booked myself unknowingly for early next year. I was meant to film a wedding on the 7th March at Monash Country Club, and i had also put my name down to do a photo tour of Thailand for early next year. Just my luck, they have confirmed the date of the tour, and we fly out on the 6th of March! :( I really can't get out of the Thailand thing, so i rang the couple about the wedding. They were really nice and said they didn't mind at all. I said i would try and find them a good photographer for the day, and have seen a few members photos through the forum and thought i'd start here.

Would anybody be interested? If so could you send me a PM or perhaps just reply here. They are keen to see some photos of previous work, so if you have a website or something that would be great too. They are living here in Canberra, but the weddings in Sydney so i can pass along any details for the time being.

Thanks guys!
phoenix

Re: Looking for a wedding photographer for March 7th in sydney

Postby jdear on Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:42 pm

Im afraid Im booked for that date with another wedding... all the best with finding a replacement! Where in Sydney is the wedding?
Jonathan
jdear

Postby shutterbug on Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:13 pm

It must be a popular date, I am also booked for that date. What is the clients budget and what style are they looking for ?

Vince
shutterbug

Postby devilla101 on Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:52 pm

Every Saturday is a popular day for weddings :) (with Sundays becoming more common).

I'd love to take it but I have a potential booking coming through for that date.

Good luck, I'm sure someone will rise to the challenge
devilla101

Postby phoenix on Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:15 pm

Hi again guys. I hadn't got around to saying much other than that i would do the wedding for them, so budget and style wasn't really talked about just yet. I guess that can be discussed once i give them the info from any interested people.

I have got the PM's from people and will reply to them very shortly. The date is March 7th, 2009. Just in case i wasn't very clear with that in the first post.

If there is anyone else i'd love to pass on your details. Thanks everyone for replying so far!
phoenix

Re: Looking for a wedding photog for March 7th 2009 in sydney

Postby phoenix on Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:38 pm

Another update for everyone. I have contacted and passed along all the details from the people who contacted me via PM. If there is any others interested PM me and i'll pass it along now. I have told them to contact you directly from now on, so they will be in touch. I told them to let you guys know that it was me that gave them your details.

Thanks everyone!

Trav Longmore
phoenix

Return to Sydney