Nude/Glamour/Fashion Studio Shoot-Sydney - Sun 26th July

Items of local interest for those in Sydney

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Nude/Glamour/Fashion Studio Shoot-Sydney - Sun 26th July

Postby leek on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:19 am

Any interest in a joint studio shoot in Sydney on Sunday 26th July?

The shoot will be held at Moth Studios, Oxford Street between 9am and 6pm.

I already have 2 models lined up, and will probably get 2 more. I also have an experienced MUA and Hair Stylist booked in.

I'm looking for 2-3 additional photographers to share a slice of the costs / model time.

Styles will be a mixture of fashion, glamour / lingerie and a little artistic nude. The studio is well equipped with backgrounds, strobes, stands and accessories, so is a good environment to practice different lighting techniques.

Please PM me if you're interested and I'll provide you with further details of the models and costs.

You can sign up for the whole day or half a day. Whole day bookings will get preference.

If you don't have much experience in a studio / working with models, fear not, I'll be able to provide you with some guidance / help during the day.
Cheers, John
Leek@Flickr | Leek@RedBubble | Leek@DeviantArt

D700; D200; Tokina 12-24; Nikkor 50mm f1.4,18-70mm,85mm f1.8, 105mm,80-400VR, SB-800s; G1227LVL; RRS BH-55; Feisol 1401
leek

Re: Nude/Glamour/Fashion Studio Shoot-Sydney - Sun 26th July

Postby leek on Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:49 pm

Could the people who expressed an interest in this, please answer the PMs that I've sent them to confirm details. I have a couple of spots reserved for you, but if I don't get an answer soon, then I may give them away to other interested parties.

4 (almost 5) models confirmed for the day encompassing a mixture of styles . . . MUA / Hair Stylist raring to be creative...
Cheers, John
Leek@Flickr | Leek@RedBubble | Leek@DeviantArt

D700; D200; Tokina 12-24; Nikkor 50mm f1.4,18-70mm,85mm f1.8, 105mm,80-400VR, SB-800s; G1227LVL; RRS BH-55; Feisol 1401
leek

Return to Sydney