JapanExposures

Had a good experience with a trader? Please share that with us. While primarily we're interested in such things as on-line trading and off-shore purchases, anything good is more than welcome.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

JapanExposures

Postby aim54x on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:16 pm

Just thought I would give Dirk Rosler (http://www.japanexposures.com/shop) a huge thumbs up!

I have bought stuff from him several times and he has always been able to reply to emails promptly and with care. If you are after photographic gear that is hard to get in Australia or is simply not available, but available in Japan then he is the person to go to.

Dirk was able to confirm to me that Fujifilm Neopan 1600 (AKA Super Presto) has been discontinued which has allowed me to order a small stockpile. Despite it being the 24 December and the eve of the great commercial holiday, Dirk was able to exchange a number of emails with me and even get my order posted today so I should get my precious film sometime before the New Year if Aust Post hold up their end of the deal. :cheers:
Cameron
Nikon F/Nikon 1 | Hasselblad V/XPAN| Leica M/LTM |Sony α/FE/E/Maxxum/M42
Wishlist Nikkor 24/85 f/1.4| Fuji Natura Black
Scout-Images | Flickr | 365Project
aim54x

Return to Trader Opinions