Free $70,000 photomachine!!!!

Many of our members still have film cameras. And some even use them! This is for film junkies

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Free $70,000 photomachine!!!!

Postby waspo on Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:56 am

waspo

Location: Bentleigh East, Melbourne - SuPeR NikoN D7o aBuSeR!

Postby MCWB on Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:18 pm

Link doesn't work for me Jase?
MCWB

Postby waspo on Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:26 pm

Thats bizaar.
I'm sure you don't have to sign in or anything. It works for me.
This is the text from the link.

Need to giveaway a Fujifilm Pictrostat 400 machine. Worth approximately $70,000 when new. Why? We've been out of the photography game for some years now and with the downturn of the photography industry we can't sell it and nobody we know wants it. So we either give it to someone who might appreciate it or it goes to the tip (which is a real shame for such a quality machine).

The Fujifilm Pictrostat 400 is a printer which takes input from film, slide, scans, digital files and prints up to A3 photographic quality paper. The briliant feature about this machine is that it uses no chemistry (uses water only). The flipside is that media is expensive but the quality is definitely worthwhile.

Condition: Not working at the moment but we've been quoted $1,500 to bring it back into working order.

Transport: Organise own transport.

Please PM me if interested. I really would prefer to see this machine go to someone who could use it rather than seeing go to the tip.
waspo

Postby Nnnnsic on Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:03 pm

Alas, you do have to register or sign in for that link...
Producer & Editor @ GadgetGuy.com.au
Contributor for fine magazines such as PC Authority and Popular Science.
Nnnnsic
I'm a jazz singer... so I know what I'm doing

Postby waspo on Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:15 pm

Sorry about the link guys. My friend at work is a member on that site and thought I might be interested in it, so I thought I might share it with you guys. I don't know much about the machine but I guess you can do a google search. Anyway, the text is above with most of the info. If you're interested and want to contact them, just let me know and I'll ask my workmate to PM him. I think he's in Sydney. :D
waspo

Return to Film and Non-Digital Imaging