PS Actions

Have your say on issues related to using a DSLR camera.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

PS Actions

Postby Raydar on Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:29 pm

Ha all :D

For those with PS, this action is worth a look.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read. ... ge=9895137

Cheers
Ray :lol:
Raydar

PS actions

Postby hillsrain on Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:45 pm

Hey there Ray, finally got myself into order and joined up over here! :) Just tried this action and it works well. Needs a fair amount of tweaking to get the best from it and each image is very different so a batch action its not. But from the few images I have played with so far the results are not bad. Just watch for noise popping up. I really only ever apply a very light sharpen to the D70 images and use masks to avoid sharpening broad areas of colour like the sky.
Cheers,
Tim
hillsrain

Postby DragonStar on Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:33 pm

Yeah I saw these and played with them too. Takes a bit to get a satisfying result editing the different values on the layers, but in the end does look VERY nice. With not too much extra noise too (well in the pictures I was trying on).

Also, for those that don't read the instructions REMEMBER TO ADJUST THE OPACITY IN THE LEVELS ON THE EDITED IMAGE!!!!! :P I didn't do this to start off with, so I couldn't see what all the hype was about. hehehehehe, :)
DragonStar

Return to General Discussion