What the hell...I'll go 2nd...

This section is for members who wish to post notifications of updates to their personal galleries. Please note that as the initial you may <b>only</b> include a link to your gallery - you may not, and you must not, include any images. That is where the fun begins: other members may then click on your link, and if they particularly like an image from your gallery, then <b>they</b> may post the link to your image, from your gallery, along with reasons as to why they like the image. <i>Image critiquing is NOT permitted in this section, and images posted within this section are not considered for PotW. Posts made in this section will be excluded from the "Recent Posts" section on the front page, which means that you will need to actively seek posts here. This section will also prune itself, with stale topics being removed 14 days after the most recent post being made.<i>

Moderator: Moderators

What the hell...I'll go 2nd...

Postby Kyle on Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:28 pm

Hey guys :D

Here's a link to my gallery: http://www.kylesharpphoto.com/gallery

Most frequently updated is motorsport events, but general got a wedding gallery uploaded 2 weeks ago

Feel free to root around and see if there's anything you like or do not like

:D
Kyle

Postby Alpha_7 on Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:06 pm

I'm not a big car/bike fan, I enjoy the F1, and used to enjoy the V8s but I do appreicate the work you put in to create such an extensive library/gallery of images. Just having a poke around I really liked this shot.

Alpha_7

Postby Glen on Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:18 pm

Kyle, I liked this image, very sharp, shows motorsport at its best with the driving really trying (look at the lean on the driver!)

Glen

Postby gstark on Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:41 pm

Glen,

That image had to be sharp. After all, it was of an almost stationary object. :)
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Postby Glen on Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That did cross my mind
Glen

Postby Kyle on Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:49 pm

You picked an average photo there glen :oops: :lol:
Kyle

Return to Gallery Updates