Toyo Drift NSW Round 2 Oran Park North

This section is for members who wish to post notifications of updates to their personal galleries. Please note that as the initial you may <b>only</b> include a link to your gallery - you may not, and you must not, include any images. That is where the fun begins: other members may then click on your link, and if they particularly like an image from your gallery, then <b>they</b> may post the link to your image, from your gallery, along with reasons as to why they like the image. <i>Image critiquing is NOT permitted in this section, and images posted within this section are not considered for PotW. Posts made in this section will be excluded from the "Recent Posts" section on the front page, which means that you will need to actively seek posts here. This section will also prune itself, with stale topics being removed 14 days after the most recent post being made.<i>

Moderator: Moderators

Toyo Drift NSW Round 2 Oran Park North

Postby MCWB on Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:42 am

Something a bit different for me, dorifto! :) Took a while getting used to as well, but gradually got things sorted as the day moved on.

http://www.trentwallis.com/gallery/view ... d2OPN-2007
MCWB

Postby padey on Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:48 pm

Number 21. Do you think that first car took a right turn by mistake and instead of ending up in the carpark, he ended up in the drift comp? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Andrew

Canon make photocopiers and stick lenses on them....
padey

Postby Glen on Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:11 pm

Andrew, I agree, that car doesn't look like the others :lol:

Trent, I thought this shot showed a lot of action:
Glen

Postby MCWB on Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:43 am

Thanks for the comments guys, I added some more tonght too (page 6 onwards).

Yes there were certainly some *interesting* drift cars out there as well as the usual Skylines, 180sx/Silvias etc. That bloke in the red KE70 Corolla is insane, was the most sideways of anyone all day long. There was also a 300ZX with a tough-sounding LS1 under the bonnet, weird and great at the same time! :D
MCWB

Return to Gallery Updates