My Time Abroad

This section is for members who wish to post notifications of updates to their personal galleries. Please note that as the initial you may <b>only</b> include a link to your gallery - you may not, and you must not, include any images. That is where the fun begins: other members may then click on your link, and if they particularly like an image from your gallery, then <b>they</b> may post the link to your image, from your gallery, along with reasons as to why they like the image. <i>Image critiquing is NOT permitted in this section, and images posted within this section are not considered for PotW. Posts made in this section will be excluded from the "Recent Posts" section on the front page, which means that you will need to actively seek posts here. This section will also prune itself, with stale topics being removed 14 days after the most recent post being made.<i>

Moderator: Moderators

My Time Abroad

Postby Onyx on Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:24 pm

http://nychi.fotopic.net

Slowly but surely I shall be continually updating and adding to this gallery photos from my 'trip of a lifetime' to the US a few months back. New York, New England, Virginia, Northern California. That's roughly the outline I have in mind.

I spent lots of time on the road and in quaint little towns with obligatory cheesy attractions, now with the upcoming festive season, should see me more at home and having the time to dedicate to going thru the past few months of my life.

Right now it's near empty.... feel free to browse my old travel pics gallery: http://dr-cbtan.fotopic.net (from 2004-2005 period).

I know I tended to have drifted away from this forum and the net for the past two years or so (those who've joined within that time will be thinking who the fuck I am - hi, I'm Chi), my resolution for 2008 is to reverse that trend (as I'm upgrading my net connection in a big way) and hopefully become a more active posting member as I've been delighted with this community, and I've formed many strong friendship ties with others here.

May I also take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and/or Happy Chanukka as the case may be. Thanks for reading.
Onyx

Postby wendellt on Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:51 am

chi dude

nice stuff
brings back memories as i recall there are 2 galleries where i was right next to you when taking those photos
we had a blast in New York

great to see all the other adventures you surely do get around
miss you on this forum you were one of the best posters i mis the insightful witty repartae
Wendell Levi Teodoro
My Agents
Press - Getty Images
Creative Rep - T.I.D. FashionID, DBP Productions & The Nest Agency
My Book - Zeduce
wendellt
Outstanding Member of the year (Don't try this at home.)

Return to Gallery Updates