Broken Hill, Cameron Corner, Innamincka, Arkaroola and Mungo

This section is for members who wish to post notifications of updates to their personal galleries. Please note that as the initial you may <b>only</b> include a link to your gallery - you may not, and you must not, include any images. That is where the fun begins: other members may then click on your link, and if they particularly like an image from your gallery, then <b>they</b> may post the link to your image, from your gallery, along with reasons as to why they like the image. <i>Image critiquing is NOT permitted in this section, and images posted within this section are not considered for PotW. Posts made in this section will be excluded from the "Recent Posts" section on the front page, which means that you will need to actively seek posts here. This section will also prune itself, with stale topics being removed 14 days after the most recent post being made.<i>

Moderator: Moderators

Broken Hill, Cameron Corner, Innamincka, Arkaroola and Mungo

Postby sheepie on Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:34 pm

OK - I've now got some pics up from our trip to Corner Country (and a few other places along the way) - two and a half weeks, 5,700km's...

Love to get some feedback on any of the pics people may especially like out of those here - http://www.sheepie.smugmug.com/gallery/5519538_BoDKD#342480488_zfsdj

Towed a camper trailer behind the Forester all the way with no problems. Was a great time, with yet more of this great country explored ;)

Most of the pics were taken out the front of the car while we were travelling, and weren't intended to be very 'arty' - more a record of the trip than something to hang on the wall. I'll eventually get around to putting together a map showing where we went, and showing where the pics were taken - if you've got any questions on any of the locations, let me know :)
*** When getting there is half the fun! ***
sheepie
Key Member

Location: Picnic Point, Sydney Australia *** Nikon D200/D70 ***

Re: Broken Hill, Cameron Corner, Innamincka, Arkaroola and Mungo

Postby ozczecho on Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:32 pm

Mate looks like a great trip....something I want to do....

I dont know but "_LCW2661" grabs me - great tones...great work...lotsa cool shots
ozczecho

Postby Pa on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:00 am

hi Leon youve taken some great shots on the trip. :mrgreen:

hope to see you folks in the next couple of weeks. :D :cheers:
cheers pa

http://pa.smugmug.com

Work it's part of your life.....So make it an enjoyable part of it.
Pa

Postby Killakoala on Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:01 pm

Geez there's lots of images there Leon. Looks like you guys had a nice trip too. Sorry I missed it.

The weather looked interesting with the wind-swept sand dunes and some of those sunsets look amazing.
Steve.
|D700| D2H | F5 | 70-200VR | 85 1.4 | 50 1.4 | 28-70 | 10.5 | 12-24 | SB800 |
Website-> http://www.stevekilburn.com
Leeds United for promotion in 2014 - Hurrah!!!
Killakoala

Postby Glen on Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:31 pm

Leon, some great stuff there. I particularly liked this one

http://wolfeyes.com.au Tactical Torches - Tactical Flashlights Police torch rechargeable torch military torch police military HID surefire flashlight LED torch tactical torch rechargeable wolf eyes flashlight surefire torch wolf eyes tactical torchpolice torch
Thank You
Glen

Postby sheepie on Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:51 am

Thanks guys - appreciate the comments.

For some reason I've stuffed up the track log for the first couple of days of the trip, but I do have it from Broken Hill onwards - will try and get a map posted with the trackfile sometime over the weekend :)

Intention is also to post some of these on Panoramio once I've incorporated the GPS details.

Am really interested in what pics might stand out to people, as I also want to put together a Momento book of my travels from the last few years (when I finally get some time!).
*** When getting there is half the fun! ***
sheepie
Key Member

Location: Picnic Point, Sydney Australia *** Nikon D200/D70 ***

Return to Gallery Updates