Drill Press...!!

Those nice to know things about your DSLR will be found here. How to do this, and why you probably should not do that.

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Drill Press...!!

Postby Antsl on Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:11 am

Hi All,

At the moment I am rebuilding a broken flash unit and I need the help of someone in the Melbourne central area who might be able to help me out with the use of a drill press for an hour or so. I am manufacturing a part to repair the device and need to put a few holes in some strategic places to make it happen. (for those interested I am converting a Sunpak 120J that had a failed casing into a small battery powered monobloc type location light complete with LED modelling lights). In exchange I could provide you with some professional time that you might want to use to pick my brains on things photographic... be it lighting, composition or technique... your call!

Cheers
Ants
Antsl

Postby waspo on Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:01 pm

Hi Ants,
I have a small portable drill press at work you're welcome to use over the weekend if you like.
PM me.
waspo

Location: Bentleigh East, Melbourne - SuPeR NikoN D7o aBuSeR!

Return to Tips and tricks