Digitutor - Nikon's online learning resource

This section contains links that may be of interest to DSLR owners. Things like software, or firmware updates, will be found here.

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Digitutor - Nikon's online learning resource

Postby Onyx on Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:14 pm

Launched on 16th Sept, along with the announcements of new cameras and lenses for Photokina, is this new learning site by Nikon.

D70 specific section here:
http://www.nikondigitutor.com/eng/d70/index.php

Alot of flash and interactive stuff, so dial uppers might find it a bit slow. It's fantastic if you're starting out and find the manual a bit dry. There's also a picture gallery section for comparing the different modes, eg. sRGB I vs III, different sharpness levels, etc.
Onyx

Postby gstark on Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:18 pm

Onyx,

That looks to be a great resource.

I'll see if I can get Leigh to download the whole set; it's the sort of thing that we each should have available on our local systems.
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Return to Important links