Courses in Sunshine Coast

Items of local interest for those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast, plus those lost souls on the NSW North Coast.

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Courses in Sunshine Coast

Postby katema on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:25 pm

Hi,

I want to get my partner a course as he owns a NIkon D90. He has had it for over a year now so does not need a beginner course. Perhaps the next level up. Does anyone know of courses in the sunshine coast, hinterland, or nearby?

Thanks in advance,

Kate.
katema

Re: Courses in Sunshine Coast

Postby Bluebell on Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:17 am

The Trekabout guys Mark and Michael run a brilliant workshop on the Sunshine Coast as well as many other locations.
I've done several of their workshops and I always enjoy them and learn something new.
Their workshops cater for all ranges of abilities too. :)

http://www.trekaboutphotography.com
Nikon D700 D300
Bluebell

Re: Courses in Sunshine Coast

Postby biggerry on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:49 pm

Whilst I do not particularly want to refer you to another forum, however you can find a pretty good list of workshop providers, whom are site sponsors on another forum site. Quite a number of these, from memory are in the QLD. Ausphotography has a Site Sponsers section where you can find these.

There are a number of QLD members here who could also point you in the right direction...give 'em a few days, things move slowly up there :twisted:

Good luck..
gerry's photography journey
No amount of processing will fix bad composition - trust me i have tried.
biggerry

Return to Brisbane/Gold Coast/SSC and NSW North Coast