Sunshine. Coast.

Items of local interest for those in Brisbane, the Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast, plus those lost souls on the NSW North Coast.

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Sunshine. Coast.

Postby gstark on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:19 am

I'm heading north for a journalists' conference, arriving Sunday am, heading home Tuesday, pm.

Apparently I'm staying at the Twin Rivers Resort, and I'll probably have some free time on Monday afternoon if anyone wants to get together for a drink.

Please let me know.
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Re: Sunshine. Coast.

Postby CraigVTR on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:56 am

Would love to catch up, I assume you mean Monday 18/02, is that Twin Waters resort?
Craig
Lifes journey is not to arrive at our grave in a well preserved body but, rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Wow what a ride."
D70s, D300, 70-300ED, 18-70 Kit Lens, Nikkor 105 Micro. Manfrotto 190Prob Ball head. SB800 x 2.
CraigVTR

Postby gstark on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:14 pm

Hi Craig,

yes, Twin Waters Resort. Novotel

My schedule shows me as being free from about 3:30 until 6.
g.
Gary Stark
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Postby CraigVTR on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:28 am

Gary
I will meet you around 3.30 in the hotel foyer.
Craig
Craig
Lifes journey is not to arrive at our grave in a well preserved body but, rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "Wow what a ride."
D70s, D300, 70-300ED, 18-70 Kit Lens, Nikkor 105 Micro. Manfrotto 190Prob Ball head. SB800 x 2.
CraigVTR

Postby gstark on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:56 am

Looking forward to it.

I'll also PM you my mobile.

Cheers
g.
Gary Stark
gstark
Site Admin

Return to Brisbane/Gold Coast/SSC and NSW North Coast