Melb assistant required for shoot 9 Sept

For the sombrero wearing DSLR users

Moderators: Greg B, Nnnnsic, Geoff, Glen, gstark, Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is. Please also check the portal page for more information on this.

Melb assistant required for shoot 9 Sept

Postby Oz_Beachside on Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:14 pm

I have a shoot planned, and I am looking for an assistant for the day long shoot.

It will be in Melbourne, across two locations, set umongst the trees, and by the beach. I have a make up artists who has many years experience in shoots, but could use an extra pair of hands.

Gear will include location lighting, large screens, a 6ft light tent, props, bags of stuff.

Must have car, and be able to take some of the gear.

Ideally, looking for someone with a keen photographic eye, to work lighting, reflectors, spot the "coke can" in the background, and provide some creative input. Experience in working with models, and understanding of lighting would be great.

this shoot is TFP, so can only offer the experience at this stage.

please PM me if interested with notes on relevant experience.

thanks in advance :D
Oz_Beachside

Postby camera monkey on Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:16 pm

Since no-one else has posted I thought I would register my interest and complete lack of transport. I'd love to have the chance to learn on a shoot like this, so if you still need an extra pair of hands and eyes I'm more than willing to work for the experience, but cannot provide own transport.
camera monkey

Return to Melbourne