Latest COVID wedding! Are weddings coming back????

Have your say on issues related to using a DSLR camera.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Latest COVID wedding! Are weddings coming back????

Postby haring on Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:29 am

It looks like weddings are coming back.
I just shot an Indian wedding in Clearwater, FL. I hope it is going to become a growing trend.
Post your latest weddings including location. Let's support each other!

https://www.haringphotography.com/galle ... r-florida/

haring

Re: Latest COVID wedding! Are weddings coming back????

Postby gstark on Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:20 am

The Covid situation - and associated regulations surrounding weddings - are very different in your part of the world than they are here in Australia.

And they're also very different depending upon what part of Australia you might be in, and one's specific location in the US also has a similar specific bearing and relevance too.

What I do know is that what we regarded as "normal" a mere twelve months ago will not return for at least another nine months, and probably quite a bit longer.

We are faced with a severe crisis in terms of societal health, and the world is devoid of leaders who are equipped well enough to actually manage such a crisis. It's been a bumpy ride over the last ten months, and that's not going to change anytime soon.
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Re: Latest COVID wedding! Are weddings coming back????

Postby zafra52 on Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:00 pm

It is a lovely portrait. I hope the subject.
Unfortunately, I have to agree with Gary. Even with the arrival of vaccines it would be foolish to think that we can all go back to our former ways. We just don't know how effective will be or how long those vaccines can protect us, considering how quickly this infernal virus can mutate and spread. We simply have to change our ways and society will have to accept it and evolve. What comes first the chicken or the egg? What is more important for our leaders the economy or the people? It's all about priorities.
zafra52

Return to General Discussion