Contributors Wanted

Forum rules and nettiquette, along with other items of general interest.

Important information about this forum is contained here, and members MUST familiarise themselves with the posts here, as well as what is contained within the FAQ.

Please do not complain if you ask a question regarding a topic covered here or in the FAQ and in response you get a rather brusque, obtuse or sarcastic response. We get sick and tired of answering the same questions, day in, day out, when the answers are clearly published, in plain view, and all that is required is for you to open your eyes and read them!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

Contributors Wanted

Postby Photoaction on Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:50 am

Please note that this topic has been offered to admin and given the :up:

Photoaction Australia is seeking contributors for forthcomming ezine issues

The ezine is sports and action interest, so if youd like to have a go contact David (see link below)
Please note that we have an abundance of motorsports contributions so no contributions in the field will be accepted.
Other action events of interest, all ball sports, athletics, all watersports, etc if its is entertaining we will look at it.

Regards.............David
Photoaction Australia http://www.photoaction.com.au sports action interest e-zine
photoaction@mac.com
Photoaction

Re: Contributors Wanted

Postby shakey on Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:37 am

Any chance I can consider this without going through the subscription/password hoopla?
shakey

Postby Photoaction on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:37 am

I apoligise, for some reason I thought the email link was on my sig I have placed it there now....cheers
Photoaction Australia http://www.photoaction.com.au sports action interest e-zine
photoaction@mac.com
Photoaction

Postby DaveB on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:54 am

Any relation to photoaction.com? Possibly not, but you're going to lose some visitors through the confusion.
It'd be interesting to be able to see some more about the publication without being confronted by queries for iDisk username/passwords. I can see what it's trying to do, but the result is a quite unfriendly "front door" to your ezine.

While you're updating your sig, you might want to also update your location so you're complying with the forum rules.
See the red "Forum rules" warning at the top of the page! (e.g. where on earth is "Rooty Hill" anyway?)

Cheers
DaveB

Postby BBJ on Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:50 am

I had tried to get into it, but want's to open Office outlook which i dont use, so not sure how to look at it as used to use ofiice outlook mail but had problems so just use the outlook express.
D3,D2x,D70,18-70 kit lens,Sigma 70-200mm F2.8EX HSM,Nikon AF-I 300m F2.8, TC20E 2X
80-400VR,SB800,Vosonic X Drive,VP6210 40
http://www.oz-images.com
BBJ

Postby gstark on Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:59 am

DaveB wrote: where on earth is "Rooty Hill" anyway?

Western suburbs of Sydney. Rooty Hill, as a location in one's profile, is acceptable for me. The key is that those who are nearby should be able to know where it is. If a state is included, so much the better, but at least the suburb is fine.
g.
Gary Stark
Nikon, Canon, Bronica .... stuff
The people who want English to be the official language of the United States are uncomfortable with their leaders being fluent in it - US Pres. Bartlet
gstark
Site Admin

Postby Hudo on Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:14 pm

hehehe everyone knows of the Rooty Hill RSL club... NSW
Hudo

Postby Jase555 on Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:59 pm

I'd be interested in getting anything I can published... unfortunately I have a particular interest in motorsport... will subscribe when i get home from work and check out what sports you cover...
Proud Pentax user!

Images of life, land & speed
http://www.555images.com
Jase555

Postby Photoaction on Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:45 pm

hehehe everyone knows of the Rooty Hill RSL club... NSW

You have been to my office then....... :cheers:

I'd be interested in getting anything I can published... unfortunately I have a particular interest in motorsport... will subscribe when i get home from work and check out what sports you cover

All action and all sports we dont descriminate and our policy is not to over publish one particluar topic in one single issue unless it will be a special......cheers
photoaction@mac.com
Photoaction

Postby Bindii on Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:14 pm

I sent an email but didn't recieve any response...

maybe Super Boat racing isn't their thing..
The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but it's still on the list... ;)
Bindii

Postby Photoaction on Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:11 pm

Hi Bindii

I can assure you I havent received an email from you regarding powerboats or anything for that matter. Id be more than happy to discuss any contribution....cheers :D
photoaction@mac.com
Photoaction

Return to Information