The Landscape 500 Awards

Forum rules and nettiquette, along with other items of general interest.

Important information about this forum is contained here, and members MUST familiarise themselves with the posts here, as well as what is contained within the FAQ.

Please do not complain if you ask a question regarding a topic covered here or in the FAQ and in response you get a rather brusque, obtuse or sarcastic response. We get sick and tired of answering the same questions, day in, day out, when the answers are clearly published, in plain view, and all that is required is for you to open your eyes and read them!

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please ensure that you have a meaningful location included in your profile. Please refer to the FAQ for details of what "meaningful" is.

The Landscape 500 Awards

Postby muzz on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:04 pm

Just a note to remind people that The Landscape 500 Awards will close on 31st October. There have only been 200 odd entries at this time so the odds are pretty good for a prize (first prize not as exciting for Sydney-siders but the others are pretty good too). It's also an opportunity to be judged by pro judges such as Peter Eastway and Nick Rains and all entries will be given a mark and graded accordingly as Bronze/Silver/Gold if above appropriate scores. There have surely been some excellent potentially award-winning images posted on this forum.

All the details are on the website: www.landscape500.com
Canon 7D | Canon 350D | G5 | S95 | 24-70mm f2.8L | 50mm f1.8 II | 70-200mm f2.8L USM | 430EX II | Strobist gear
muzz

Re: The Landscape 500 Awards

Postby biggerry on Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:04 pm

I think I might take my hard earned 50 bucks and blow it on the pokies - more chance of winning that way :rotfl2:

thinking more about it...I reckon I might bang out a webbie for a competition, at 50 bucks entry fee you could earn some dollars :wink:
gerry's photography journey
No amount of processing will fix bad composition - trust me i have tried.
biggerry

Return to Information